vendredi 23 novembre 2012

Zazen au Zendo du verger / Zazen at the Zendo of orchard

« Le zen va droit au cœur.
Vois ta véritable nature
et deviens Bouddha. »
 
"Zen goes straight to the heart.
  See your true nature
  and become Buddha. "

Bodhidharma

4 commentaires:

Audeterrienne a dit…

Sympa je prends aussi des cours d'anglais sur ta "radio philo" ! ;-)

Peter a dit…

Hi Armelle,

This is a test to see if I can leave a comment using firefox browser, my chromium browser cannot leave a comment with any of the profile settings I have tried so far.

P

Peter a dit…

Ah Ha, that is interesting, Firefox browser looks like it will work with your site, but chromium browser will not for some strange reason! Anyway, lovely to be back again! Kind thoughts to you from all of us in NZ, Px

Armelle Léon a dit…

Hello Aude,

J'aime bien le zen, ces propos sont attribués à Bodhidharma, mais rien n'est moins sur. Bouddhiste venu d'Inde, il est considéré comme un patriarche du bouddhisme chan en Chine et par la transmission de moines venus du Japon, du bouddhisme zen.

Bonjour Peter,
Thank you for your comments on my blog, well I thought it was easier for you to post some comments on my new blog and it appears that, it's not !!! I have change the settings, your help was useful.
Best wishes to you all in NZ